Read all the guidelines carefully. In case of being unable to follow guidelines, your article could be rejected.
- The minimum word count of an article should not
be less than 1000 words.
- Avoid to send watermarked images.
- Do not forget to add the images as they create realistic experience for the readers.
- Articles may be edited for things like formatting, as well as grammar and spelling.
- Not all article submissions are accepted. We reserve the right to decline article submissions, and we are particular about
what we publish. However, on condition we don’t publish your article you will be free to use it somewhere else.
- All submissions must be original. When you write for us, your content cannot be published anywhere else, and, of course, it cannot be plagiarized.
- The content should be unique. We don’t want to publish an article if very similar articles have been published on a number of different websites.
- Please include a brief author bio at the end of your article. The bio can include links to your website and/or to your social network profiles. We encourage writers to include a link to their Google+ profile to participate in Google’s authorship program.
- If you want to write for us and would like to submit, please contact us. Or, you would like to discuss possible topics before writing the post, please email us with your ideas.